Comedy Diva Diaries

Delightful showbiz anecdotes

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Comedy Diva Diaries

Darlings, how I missed you! I have to apologize for my absence, but you see I have a marvelous excuse. I have a publishing deal! That is correct, The Comedy Diva Diaries will be coming to your nearest bookstore. Oh yes, I have trademarked and copyrighted the title up the ying-yang - since 2001 when I first started writing for you, my adoring public. So then, on the advice of lawyers, I took the whole shebang off the web, and I have been busy with just a tiny bit of rewrites. That and a round-the-world cruise. Yes, I do live a glamorous life.

But today I was surfing the net - trying to see if anyone has stolen my moniker, to be honest - and I discovered that my blogspot is on all kinds of lists! Around the world too! Best Humor Blog lists and Joke Site lists, and Visit This Site for Your Smile of the Day lists, and so on. So of course I feel terrible that legions of fans have been looking for me and I have been nowhere to be found. Hence my presence, whew. Like I said, I am so sorry. I will check with my lawyer/agent/publisher and see if I can at least put a few jokes or anecdotes on this site until the whole whirlwind media tour for the book launch begins. Until then, thank you for visiting, I missed you so.